Thứ Năm, 7 tháng 8, 2014

TAG QUESTION

1. Wish
I wish to study English, MAY I?

2. One
One can be one’s master, can’t YOU/ONE?

3. Must: 
a. They must study hard, NEEDN’T they? --> cần thiết

b. You mustn’t come late, MUST you? -->cấm đoán

c. He must BE a very intelligent student, ISN’T he? --> dự đoán ở hiện tại.

d. You must HAVE STOLEN my bike, HAVEN’T you? --> dự đoán quá khứ, dùng have/has

4. Let
a. Let’s go out, SHALL WE? --> rủ rê

b. Let us use the telephone, WILL YOU? --->xin phép (let us/let me)

c. Let me help you do it, MAY I ? ---> đề nghị giúp người khác (let me)

5. Câu cảm thán
“lấy danh từ trong câu đổi thành đại từ, đồng thời dùng động từ là: is, am, are”

What a beautiful dress, isn’t it?

6.
a. I + think/believe/suppose/figure/assume/fancy/imagine/reckon/expect/see/feel + mệnh đề phụ
b. It seems that + mệnh đề phụ

*I think he will come here, won’t he? ---> tính theo mệnh đề phụ
*It seems that you are right, aren’t you?
*I don’t believe Mary can do it, can she?
(lưu ý là dù not nằm ở mệnh đề chính, nhưng phủ định có ảnh hưởng đến cả câu nên vẫn tính như ở mệnh đề phụ)

c. Cùng mẫu này nhưng chủ ngữ không phải là I thì ta dùng động từ chính trong câu (think/believe/…) để xác định động từ cho câu hỏi đuôi.

She thinks he will come, doesn’t she?

7. Khi chủ ngữ là một mệnh đề danh từ, thì ta dùng it cho câu hỏi đuôi

What you have said is wrong, isn’t it?

----BÀI TẬP ÁP DỤNG---
1. I am supposed to be here,____?
A. are you?
B. are I
C. am I not
D. am not I?

2. John wishes to have a big house in Hanoi, ____?

3. His daughter mustn’t go out after 22 o’clock, ____?

4. We must have more time to relax after these exams, _____?

5. The man sitting over there must be the director, ______?

6. Let’s go to the cinema, _____?

7. Let me go out for a while, ______?

8. Let me help you wash the dishes, _______?

9. I don’t think it will be rainy tomorrow, ______?

10. Mr Tam believes that Mrs Christine can lend him some money,____?

11. Why he killed himself seems a secret, ______?

12. How intelligent you are, _______?

---ĐÁP ÁN---
1. Đáp án C. I am supposed to be here, AM I NOT? (Cách dùng này trang trọng hơn aren’t I)

2. John wishes to have a big house in Hanoi, MAY HE?

3. His daughter mustn’t go out after 22 o’clock, MUST SHE?

4. We must have more time to relax after these exams, NEEDN'T WE?

5. The man sitting over there must be the director, ISN'T HE?

6. Let’s go to the cinema, SHALL WE?

7. Let me go out for a while, WILL YOU?

8. Let me help you wash the dishes, MAY I?

9. I don’t think it will be rainy tomorrow, WILL IT?

10. Mr Tam believes that Mrs Christine can lend him some money, DOESN'T HE?

11. Why he killed himself seems a secret, DOESN'T IT?

12. How intelligent you are, AREN'T YOU?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét